Electric pizza oven 17″ Cozze®
Electric pizza oven 17″ Cozze® with thermometer, pizza stone and front lid
Start dreaming about a calzone, flatbread, pita bread, or even a big, juicy steak.
Featuring state-of-the-art cooking technology combined with a weather-resistant frame, the Cozze® oven will be your trusted partner in outdoor cooking for years to come.
Relaxing on the terrace at the end of the day with a drink in hand is one of the best things to do… but you also have to eat! With a Cozze pizza oven you can make the most delicious pizzas at home in the blink of an eye: once preheated, it only takes two minutes to cook!
When we talk about pizza, enjoying it in company is as important as its quality. Our pizza oven is quick and easy to use for making outdoor pizzas.
The oven, which has a wide front opening and pizza stone, is easy to use and can cook large pizzas, up to Ø42.5 cm.
It comes equipped with a thermometer so you can easily monitor the temperature.
Turn on the pizza oven and you will have it ready to use in about 20 minutes, and then you can quickly make delicious pizzas for large groups or just for your family.
The oven is easy to transport, so you can use it on a balcony, terrace or if you go camping.
It also includes a solid cordierite stone approved for food contact.
All the technical details
- The 17″ model is made of “Anti Rust” lacquered galvanized steel with a powder coat finish.
- Easily create pizzas up to Ø42.5 cm, with a height of 85 mm. Perfect for all types of pizzas and snacks.
- Pizza ready in 2 minutes after preheating (20/25 minutes)
- The model is equipped with a digital thermometer to control the heat and an LED light integrated into the button.
- Comes with a solid LFGB approved cordierite pizza stone.
- Digital heat management.
- Oven dimensions: 60.5 x 60.5 x 30.5 cm.
- Front opening 8.5 x 44.5 cm.
- Capacity: pizza up to 42.5 cm in diameter.
- Cooking area: 42.5 x 42.5 cm.
- Pizza stone size: 42.5 x 42.5 x 1 cm.
- Power: 230 Volts
- Power consumption 2.2 kW
- Front cover included.
- The oven fits on a Cozze trolley table (product no. 90352/ 90300).
You can also find it below in Related Products along with other accessories that will make your oven versatile in which you can make more than pizzas.
|Cooking surface material
CORDIERITA STONE approved by LFGB