Everdure Gas Force® Stone
The Force barbecue is easy to use, it is a gas barbecue that you will fall in love with.
100% secure payment with Visa, MasterCard and Paypal.
Shipping in 24/48 hours
Working hand in hand with designers and engineers, Heston Blumenthal has embarked on a mission to create the perfect modern barbecue. Combining the latest technology and aesthetics, and focusing on ease of use and attention to detail, he has created a series of models that rediscover the outdoor kitchen.
“The Force barbecue is easy to use, it is a gas barbecue that you will fall in love with.”
Heston Blumenthal is one of the best chefs in the world. His restaurant in Berkshire, The Fat Duck, has won international awards and has been awarded 3 Michelin stars, and Heston himself has been made an officer of the Order of the British Empire by Her Majesty the Queen for the services offered to the British gastronomy.
A friend of both the Royal Society of Chemistry, and The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts, Heston has never liked following the book to the letter. Pushing the boundaries of traditional cuisine, and injecting the illusion of a child’s desires and theater into everything he touches, he has inspired a generation that seeks pleasure, and fun in food. Now, Heston brings its magic touch to outdoor enjoyment, making it easy for anyone to cook with a barbecue.
He starts cooking in 5 minutes:
Quick start: reaches 200ºC in 5 minutes. Super fast heating for grilling.
Thanks to the 23MJ power controls, you will control the flame and power very easily. They also have a modern and comfortable design.
Large cooking area:
The 2358 cm2 cooking area and the oven lid allow you to master multiple indirect, direct and convection cooking, with 360º circulation around the food.
Quality and design:
Enamel-coated, interchangeable cast iron flat plate and grill with built-in flame diffuser.
Easy to clean and durable:
The body is made of die-cast aluminum that is easy to clean and avoids the risk of oxidation. The enamelled vitrified porcelain lid will allow you to easily clean it with a cloth on the outside.
- Made of stainless steel, cast aluminum, iron and polyurethane plastic.
- Instant use, ready to use in 5 minutes.
- Immediate ignition with rapid preheating.
- 2 independent high power stainless steel burners: 6 kW.
- Cooking surface: 60 x 42 cm.
- Precise flame control.
- Modern and ergonomic controls with integrated rotary ignition.
- Extra high lid for cooking large pieces by convection.
- Cooking versatility: direct or indirect.
- Narrow legs with good stability that can be removed for better mobility.
- Thermometer incorporated in the lid.
- Left folding table to save space.
- 2 matt vitreous cast iron grates with integrated diffuser.
- Lower removable fat collection tray.
- Lower shelf.
- Easy to clean.
- Measurements: 117.5 x 74.3 cm x 106.7 / 144.7 cm (Length x depth x height lid closed / lid open)
- Weight: 33 kg.
|Type of Barbecue||
|Type of fuel||
|Size with lid closed||
117,5 x 74,3 x 106,7 cm.
|Size with lid open||
117,5 x 74,3 x 144,7 cm.