Monolith Classic Serie Pro 2.0 with Trolley & 46cm Tables RED
The most popular Kamado barbecue model in red
The Kamado Monolith Classic is our most popular model with which it will satisfy all our needs. With a diameter of the grill of 46 cm, it is the perfect choice for all your kitchen needs, being able to be used as a grill, barbecue, smoker, oven, griddle, rotisserie or WOK.
This option comes with a stainless steel trolley and bamboo side tables.
It is the ideal option for those who love to cook all kinds of recipes.
100% secure payment with Visa, MasterCard and Paypal.
Shipping in 24/48 hours
Up to 40 kg load
Monolith Classic is the most popular kamado in our range.
With a cooking grate with a diameter of 46 cm, the Kamado Monolith Classic barbecue is the ideal choice for those who love versatility, it serves as a barbecue, rotisserie, as a wood oven to make dough, pizzas and breads, stews and finally it also serves to smoke.
Grilling, smoking, baking, boiling, or broiling, everything is possible on an unprecedented scale.
The cooking zone can be expanded with two additional racks to have a second and third cooking level. In addition, with the baffle formed by two half moons, direct and indirect cooking can be done simultaneously. The diameter of this barbecue is large enough to be cooking different dishes simultaneously.
Our unique wood chip, pellet or wood chip feed system allows you to add smoke shavings directly to the hot charcoal, without having to lift the lid!
Wide range of accessories
The functionality of the Kamado Monolith Classic barbecue can be expanded thanks to a wide assortment of accessories such as the rotisserie, cast iron grills, refractory stone for pizza and bread, wok system and even a Fry-top griddle that make the Kamado Monolith a true outdoor kitchen.
The Classic model is available in black, red, with or without a trolley, with bamboo side tables or with the option of a teak wood “Buggy” trolley with a stainless steel frame and wheels. It is also perfect for your own designer outdoor kitchen.
In the version without cart, the bamboo shelves are not supplied but it does come with ceramic feet to improve stability when placed on a surface or embedded in an outdoor kitchen.
The Kamado Monolith is an excellence of German design and engineering, as it embodies a simple concept: “beautiful is what works”. It was created to have many unique features in a single system: design and quality, technological innovation and functionality, practicality and performance that cannot be compared to other systems.
Monolith Classic Pro Series 2.0 Features:
- Made of extremely heat resistant ceramic and high quality stainless steel.
- All Kamado Monoliths are equipped with a high quality stainless steel and fiberglass reinforced gasket.
- In addition, now all models have new cast iron exhaust (draft) valves, with a new sliding system that provides greater stability to regulate the air flow.
- Improved hinges.
- Fully compatible with Pro 1.0 Series innovations
- Ready for GURU. New opening with adapter for intelligent electronic temperature control.
The Kamado Monolith is the Kamado with the largest range of accessories on the market.
INCLUDED basic equipment of the kamado Monolith Classic Series Pro 2.0 with trolley:
- Stainless steel trolley, with bamboo wood side tables and wheels with brakes.
- Segmented ceramic fire cup / brazier.
- Ceramic hoop: Improves the operation of the Kamado since it separates the racks that are placed above by about 10 cm. from the embers.
- Distribute the weight of the ceramic glass. It has an opening that matches that of the kamado body and allows you to insert shavings to smoke without having to open it.
- Stainless steel charcoal basket:
- With the charcoal basket, the air flow inside the ceramic bowl is considerably improved. Thanks to its practical handles, it can be easily removed for better cleaning of the Monolith.
- Ceramic deflector for indirect cooking in two pieces on a stainless steel structure that allows different heights.
- Thanks to the two-piece, crescent-shaped design of the deflector, drip tray and grill, two different temperature zones can be set for kamado and different cooking. With the deflector stones the possibilities of direct and indirect cooking are increased.
- Half moon grill
- Accessories for smoking. Wood chips feeding system for smoking without the need to open the Kamado.
- Dustpan to remove ashes.
- Tool to remove the racks.
- Bamboo Wood Side Tables
- Thermometer included in the lid.
- New Pro 2.0 Series valve and ash trap, both made of cast iron.
GRILL | BBQ | SMOKER | CHARCOAL OVEN | OVEN FOR PIZZA AND BREAD | ROASTER | IRON | WOK
Thanks to the extreme ease of use and flexibility of kamado, you can use it for different types of cooking, rediscovering all the traditional tastes and flavors and discovering new ones that, only with firewood and charcoal you can get. In addition, with the addition of other accessories you can expand the types of cooking with your Monolith.
1. DIRECT COOKING
With this method, the grill grate is placed in the ring of the Monolith and without the ceramic baffle so that it gives direct heat from the embers to the food. You have to turn the food so that it cooks on both sides.
2. INDIRECT COOKING
Using the Kamado Monolith for indirect cooking (oven) will make you immediately understand the difference with any other cooking instrument.
Between the food and the embers, the ceramic deflector is interposed. This deflector consists of two pieces, a lifting metal part and a ceramic disc (1 disc in Junior and Icon models and 1 disc divided into 2 half-moons in Classic and LeChef models) that prevents the flames from rising and makes the food is cooked by convection and conduction. The food is placed on the grill that is above the deflector.
With indirect roasting, very large pieces of meat or fish can be cooked slowly at a low temperature and smoked if desired to taste, as well as roasts, stews, vegetables, casseroles and ultimately to cook whatever you want.
The Kamado Monolith barbecue can cook authentic Pizzas with the same flavor as cooking in a wood oven. Temperatures up to 350/400 ° C are easily reached and you can cook the perfect Pizza in up to 3 minutes, or lower the temperature and cook the bread.
There is no need to invest in a separate oven, you just need the riser deflector stone. The elevator is placed and on top of it the deflector stone.
|Type of Barbecue||
|Type of fuel||
Black enamelled porcelain, Stainless steel
71 cm x 59 cm x 120 cm, without tables