Monolith Junior 33Ø Serie PRO 2.0
The Monolith Junior 33Ø Serie PRO 2.0 is the absolute pleasure of barbecue with a diameter of 33 cm. The compact Junior shares many components with the Icon model and offers excellent quality in all aspects. Grilling, baking, smoking or grilling: the Junior is perfectly adapted for terraces or outdoors and, with its weight of 38 kg without trolley, it is easy to transport. Professional restaurateurs love it too, and one thing they know very well: size isn’t always important.
100% secure payment with Visa, MasterCard and Paypal.
Shipping in 24/48 hours
Monolith Junior 33Ø Serie PRO 2.0
The Kamado charcoal barbecue is a Kamado 10 cm higher than the Icon model (the smallest of the family) but despite its small size it maintains all the functionality of its older brothers, having the possibility of cooking both directly and indirectly by which can be used for grilling, grilling, smoking, baking, roasting, pizza and bread.
In addition, the Junior now has the ability to remove the lid. This feature makes it a barbecue that is placed in the center of the table so that everyone has the opportunity to share the barbecue in friendship.
Like the Icon model, it has a 13-inch cooking grate and all direct, indirect and smoke cooking functions so it can be used for broiling, broiling, smoking and baking.
Its dimensions are ideal to transport it, thanks to its weight of 38 kg without trolley and its compact size, wherever you want and have it on a small balcony, terrace or even take it camping. As well as being ideal for use at home, the Kamado Monolith Junior is perfect for Professional Catering as, thanks to its compact size, it can easily be included in any professional kitchen.
It is possible to extend the functionality of the Monolith Junior thanks to a wide assortment of accessories such as the frytop griddle, which makes it ideal for cooking hamburgers, for example, and with the addition of the central crown it becomes a practical wok.
Finally, the Junior model is already configured to accommodate the PartyQ model BBQ Guru digital temperature control on the side.
The Monolith Junior model is available in black and red on request.
Monolith Junior Series Pro 2.0 Features:
- Made of extremely heat resistant ceramic and high quality stainless steel.
- Ideal for 2 or 4 people and also as a kamado support barbecue for various preparations.
- All Kamado Monoliths are equipped with a stainless steel and fiberglass gasket with high quality metal bands.
- In addition, now all models have new cast iron exhaust (draft) valves, with a new sliding system that provides greater stability to regulate the air flow.
- Metal structure with easy access basket and integrated cleaning system for the collection of ashes and other residues generated during cooking.
- * Make sure when inserting the metal frame with the ceramic segments that the ash extraction opening is correctly aligned with the air inlet. You can find this information in the manual supplied with the Kamado.
- Shovel collects ashes included.
- Highest quality ceramic fire cup / brazier.
- 1 perforated cast iron grate on which the coal is placed.
- Very economical coal consumption. A practical example: with an outside temperature of only 4 ° C, the Kamado Monolith Junior ran on a 900g load of charcoal for 15 hours at a continuous oven temperature of approximately 115 ° C. We are very confident that with the Using slightly more charcoal (1kg without exceeding the limit) and higher outside temperatures, the manufacturer’s specified 20 hour operating time can be considered absolutely realistic!
- 1 stainless steel grill with elevator included.
- Stable stainless steel handles and bamboo wood front handle.
- To ensure that all Monoliths are compatible with the Guru version, all our Kamado now have an adapter for the Guru blower (* accessory)
- The intelligent system consists of a fan that is placed at the outlet of the adapter pre-installed in the Pro 2.0 Series, a temperature sensor placed in the grill grate that monitors the temperature of the cooking space and a digital control unit (BBQ Guru ) that regulates the temperature control. If the temperature of the cooking space drops, the fan blows air (oxygen) into the combustion chamber and causes the charcoal to generate higher temperatures. Once the target temperature has been reached, the fan only blows air in batches so that it maintains the target temperature previously set on the BBQ Guru smart device.
- The device is available in different versions. If no BBQ Guru is connected, the BBQ Guru blower nozzle is simply closed with the supplied silicone plug and adjusted manually. The manual control works very well even without electronic assistance, as long as the ambient temperature (for example, during the night) does not change significantly. This means that once the draft has been adjusted, the temperature remains constant for many hours.
- The lid can be removed thanks to the hinge and the Junior can be used as an open barbecue where everyone shares around or put a steel plate (* accessory) to cook on top. It can be used as a grill, griddle or teppanyaki at different temperatures.
- In the case of using an iron with the lid open, the temperature is very high in the areas directly above the heat source, and a little lower in the outer parts where the iron protrudes. This way you can seal or fry the meat in the middle and then move it to the outer parts so that it finishes cooking and stays warm.
- For fans of meat, fish, vegetables and pizza, the Monolith Junior leaves nothing to be desired. The best thing is that hungry guests do not have to wait long, since the grill heats up very quickly, and also allows to maintain low temperatures with the lid closed, the popular “Slow cooking” (100 degrees) for up to 20 hours to be able to enjoy a pleasant lunch or dinner without any haste with all the juice and flavor, taking us to a gastronomic experience of another level.
- It is easily transported due to its light weight and compact size.
- Fully compatible with Pro Series 1.0 innovations
The Kamado Monolith is the Kamado with the largest range of accessories on the market.
Basic equipment INCLUDED of the Monolith Junior Series Pro 2.0:
- Ceramic glass of fire / brazier.
- Ceramic hoop: Improves the operation of the Kamado since it separates the racks that are placed above by about 10 cm. from the embers.
- Distribute the weight of the ceramic glass.
- It has an opening that matches that of the kamado body and allows you to insert shavings to smoke without having to open it.
- Bottom protector.
- Deflector stone with elevator. The deflector stone protects the food from the flames of the embers and from direct heat. In this way food can be cooked indirectly gently and slowly without burning.
- Second level stainless steel grill.
- Bamboo wood handle.
- Accessories for smoking. Wood chips feeding system for smoking without the need to open the Kamado.
- Dustpan to remove ashes.
- New Pro 2.0 Series valve and ash trap, both made of cast iron.
- Enamelled ceramic feet in the model without trolley included.
|Type of Barbecue||
|Type of fuel||
Black enamelled porcelain, Stainless steel
47cm. External Diameter x 57 cm. High