Monolith Icon 33 Ø Serie Pro 2.0
The Monolith ICON 33 Ø Pro 2.0 is a complete all-rounder and a portable barbecue. The absolute pleasure of the Kamado barbecue with a diameter of 33 cm. Don’t be fooled by its size: the Monolith ICON is our secret star for ceramic barbecues. You can smoke, bake and grill and is always ready for all types of cooking. The lid can be easily removed to transform the ICON into a tabletop barbecue.
100% secure payment with Visa, MasterCard and Paypal.
Shipping in 24/48 hours
Monolith Icon 33 Ø Serie Pro 2.0
Kamado Monolith ICON Portable
Designed for a different use than the other 3 Kamado models from Monolith, it stands out for being a portable grill.
In addition Icon has the possibility of removing the cover. This feature makes it a barbecue that is placed in the center of the table so that everyone has the opportunity to share the barbecue in friendship.
It is a Kamado smaller than the Junior model by 10 cm in height. It differs from the Junior model also by the removable steel frame / structure on which it can be placed.
Like the Junior model, it has a 33 cm cooking grate and all the direct, indirect and smoke cooking functions so that it can be used for roasting, roasting, smoking and baking.
Its dimensions are ideal to use both on a countertop, in the kitchen under a hood or you can take it, thanks to its weight of 35 kg, wherever you want and use it for example camping. In addition to being ideal for use at home, the Kamado Monolith Icon is perfect for Professional Catering as, thanks to its small size, it can easily be included in any professional kitchen.
It is possible to extend the functionality of the Monolith Icon thanks to a wide assortment of accessories such as the frytop griddle, which makes it ideal for cooking hamburgers, for example, and with the addition of the central crown it becomes a practical wok.
Finally, the Icon model is already configured to accommodate the BBQ Guru Set Universal digital temperature control on the side.
Monolith Icon is only available in black.
Monolith Icon basic equipment:
- Stainless steel structure with bamboo handles.
- Accessories for direct cooking.
- Stainless steel cooking grate.
- Ash collector shovel and accessory for the extraction of the grill.
Accessories that can be purchased separately:
- Deflector for indirect cooking.
- Fry top plate and many others that we will publish soon.
- Stone and elevator / Plank
- Indirect system with the deflector and direct system (included with the kamado ICON)
With the Monolith ICON you can not only grill, but also smoke, bake and cook more generally.
Characteristics: Pro 2.0 Series:
- Made of extremely heat resistant ceramic and high quality stainless steel.
- Ideal for 2 or 4 people and also as a kamado support barbecue for various preparations.
- All Kamado Monoliths are equipped with a stainless steel and fiberglass gasket with high quality metal bands.
- In addition, now all models have new cast iron exhaust (draft) valves, with a new sliding system that provides greater stability to regulate the air flow.
- Stainless steel outer frame with feet.
- Metal structure with easy access basket and integrated cleaning system for the collection of ashes and other residues generated during cooking.
- * Make sure when inserting the metal frame with the ceramic segments that the ash extraction opening is correctly aligned with the air inlet. You can find this information in the manual supplied with the Kamado.
- Shovel collects ashes included.
- 4 circular heat deflector ceramic segments.
- * In the very unlikely event of a breakage, Monolith differs from this system as only the affected segment will need to be replaced.
- 1 perforated cast iron grate on which the coal is placed.
- Very economical coal consumption. A practical example: with an outside temperature of only 4 ° C, the Kamado Monolith Icon ran on a 900g load of charcoal for 15 hours at a continuous oven temperature of approximately 115 ° C. We are very confident that with the Using slightly more charcoal (1kg without exceeding the limit) and higher outside temperatures, the manufacturer’s specified 20 hour operating time can be considered absolutely realistic!
- 1 stainless steel grill with elevator included.
- Stable stainless steel and bamboo handles.
- To ensure that all Monoliths are compatible with the Guru version, all our Kamado now have an adapter for the Guru blower (* accessory)
- The intelligent system consists of a fan that is placed at the outlet of the adapter pre-installed in the Pro 2.0 Series, a temperature sensor placed in the grill grate that monitors the temperature of the cooking space and a digital control unit (BBQ Guru ) that regulates the temperature control. If the temperature of the cooking space drops, the fan blows air (oxygen) into the combustion chamber and causes the bastard to generate higher temperatures. Once the target temperature has been reached, the fan only blows air in batches so that it maintains the previously set target temperature on the BBQ Guru smart device.
- The device is available in different versions. If there is no BBQ Guru controller attached, the BBQ Guru blower nozzle is simply closed with the supplied silicone plug and adjusted manually. The manual control works very well even without electronic assistance, as long as the ambient temperature (for example, during the night) does not change significantly. This means that once the draft has been adjusted, the temperature remains constant for many hours.
- The lid can be removed thanks to the hinge and the ICON can be used as a table barbecue or a steel plate (* accessory) can be placed on top of it for cooking. It can be used as a grill, griddle or teppanyaki at different temperatures.
- In the case of using an iron with the lid open, the temperature is very high in the areas directly above the heat source, and a little lower in the outer parts where the iron protrudes. This way you can seal or fry the meat in the middle and then move it to the outer parts so that it finishes cooking and stays warm.
- For fans of meat, fish, vegetables and pizza, the Monolith ICON leaves nothing to be desired. The best thing is that hungry guests do not have to wait long, since the grill heats up very quickly, and also allows to maintain low temperatures with the lid closed, the popular “Slow cooking” (100 degrees) for up to 20 hours to be able to enjoy a pleasant lunch or dinner without any haste with all the juice and flavor, taking us to a gastronomic experience of another level.
- It is easily transported and placed on top of any surface.
|Type of Barbecue||
|Type of fuel||
Black enamelled porcelain, Stainless steel
1 Deflector stone
53 CM X 50 CM